Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stocking Day!!

Well stocking day is upon us again! As you may have noticed I've taken your poll into consideration offering mis-matched sets and a matched set, and one very close to matched :)

My back is slowly getting better, a huge thanks to my darling husband and kiddos for all their help, as well as to my customers for their patience and understanding, I sincerely appreciate it!

My mother in law is due into town from 3000+ miles away (beautiful AR) so I'm hoping to get your orders out to the PO either tomorrow during the day, or take a break from the visit and ship them Saturday :)

Remember if you have any questions or comments at all, please don't hesitate to contact me :) And a huge thank you for all the support! I seriously think I have the best customers on the planet!!

Cheers!

Erin

No comments: