Monday, February 18, 2008

Busy Busy Little Bee



Well, to say that this weekend has been busy would be an understatement! I have started numerous packages, some are going out today, some are finishing felting today, and the list of "to do's" continues to grow! I have contacted a prospective supplier, and should find out tomorrow (they are closed Monday's) whether or not they are a viable option! Keep your fingers crossed!

Here is a picture of the packages that are going out this morning, there actually 7 there, one is just hidden underneath with the way the stack fell. (less two that I forgot to add to the shot!)

I have to admit that we are finally starting to get a nice routine on how to make things run smoothly!

For those that have emailed inquiring about co-ops I couldn't be more flattered or more excited and am definitely open to that option in the future when I have my suppliers worked out and a routine settled that works well. I would hate to take on a large order and then have something happen. My customers mean so very much to me, and would hate to not provide them with exactly what they are looking for!

Our Hyena Cart opened last night and we couldn't be more thrilled! We're looking at stocking by the end of this week or early next week ~ so keep those eyes open!!

I wanted to thank everyone again for all their support, patience and understanding! I swear I have the best customers on the planet! Your emails, private messages and interest is so very very much appreciated!

No comments: