Sunday, February 17, 2008

To Good friends and New Beginnings!


Firstly, I want to thank everyone for their interest, their support, their patience and the list goes on! You Mommas have always been wonderful to work with be it stalking or the soon to be stocking LOL! But please, accept our sincerest thanks!

What a day!! Today has to have been one of my busiest! We have just opened up our new HC! YAY!! I'm still working on orders, and we may have found a new supplier !!!

If you missed it on the forum, I literally cleared out my present supplier of everything she had after which she informed me that her supplier had upped their price, meaning my price was going to increase .... so I was on the hunt for a new supplier, and we may have found one that is comparable!!!

Wish us luck!

For those that may have missed it, here is a snap shot of the first couple of orders!!

No comments: