Sunday, March 9, 2008

It's off to the PO we go!


I just thought I would take a pic of all the packages that are heading to the PO this afternoon *phew* Everything has been packaged up with care and bundled, and we're about to head out the door :)

Again I just wanted to thank everyone for all the support! I swear I have the best customers out there! A Huge Huge Huge thank you to everyone!

To those who have been contacted on the Customs Waiting List regarding the next wool order, I have contacted my supplier, and it will be in the mail on Monday :) So it should be here next week or the following Monday!

I also wanted to let everyone know that I will be doing a surprise stocking sometime this week :) So keep your eye out !

As well, just a head's up for everyone, that I am scheduling a day off per week for me to spend time with my family.... I've been doing my best to ensure that orders are processed as quickly as possible, but in doing that have been working 7 days a week! That being said, my wonderful DH has offered to help with packaging so hopefully this will keep production at the same level that it is at now while still allowing me to have a little more family time. I do hope that everyone understands :)

Thanks again!

Erin

No comments: